Goals and Core Competencies
1. To teach students proficient English language skills.
2. To teach students to communicate effectively in English.
3. To increase students' knowledge of Western literature and culture.
4. To develop students' analytical, critical and independent thinking skills.
5. To help students gain an international perspective.
6. To teach students basic foreign language skills in German, French, or Spanish.
1. To have proficient English Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills.
2. To have communication and presentation skills.
3. To have basic knowledge in related fields.
4. To have academic research and writing skills.
5. To have independent and critical thinking skills.
6. To have an international perspective.
7. To have basic second foreign language listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in German, French, or Spanish.